- 120g rocket
- 200g Parma ham/ prosciutto ham
- 1 pear cut into slices, core and stalks removed, or 2 fresh Figs quartered
- 75g 1912 Stilton®, crumbled
- 50g walnuts roasted with a drizzle of honey
- 20ml Balsamic vinegar
A great summer dish that takes literally minutes to make! There’s something so moreish about the umame combination of the tangy 1912 Stilon® cutting through the inherent sweetness of this dish, all brought together with peppery rocket.
This salad works perfectly on its own or you can add it on top of a lightly toasted bruschetta to bring a little more substance to it.
Enjoy in a sunny garden with a chilled glass of wine whilst bees lazily drone by.
Share your salad with us on Instagram @1912artisan.
- Place rocket leaves on the plate, sliced pear (or figs)
- Rip the ham into rough strips and lay over the salad
- Scatter walnuts
- Crumble 1912 Stilton® and drizzle with Balsamic vinegar.