- 800g gnocchi
- 150g 1912 Artisan Stilton®
- 500g fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large onion
- 20g butter
- a splash of olive oil
- chopped parsley (optional)
Super quick and easy to make, this gnocchi dish is as packed with flavour as it is filling. An easy meal to make, but it’ll quickly become a family favourite!
If you’re looking to add a little something extra to this dish, fry off some pancetta and add it in right at the last minute. Perfection.
If you give this recipe a go, let us see your efforts by tagging us on Instagram @1912artisan.
- Roughly chop the onion and 1912 Stilton®. Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. When boiling add in the gnocchi and give a quick stir.
- When the gnocchi floats, remove a quarter of a cup of water. Drain the gnocchi and leave to one side.
- In a large pan with a lid, heat the butter and oil on a high heat. Add the onion and all the mushrooms, saute for a minute.
- Drop the temperature to medium and cover. Stir occasionally.
- After five minutes remove the lid and crush the garlic in.
- Add in the gnocchi and water and stir for a minute.
- Add the 1912 Stilton®, and gently stir for a minute.
- Garnish with parsley and a crack of black pepper. Serve immediately.