1.5L of Quality Tomato Juice
100ml Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
2 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp black pepper
6 tsp salt
6 dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
12 Dashes of Hot Sauce 4 oz in ml
Explore a unique pairing of zesty Bloody Mary with savory Stilton-stuffed celery sticks. The spicy kick of the cocktail harmonizes with the creamy richness of Stilton cheese, creating a delectable fusion of flavors in every bite
Why it works:
Savoury cocktails scream for a blue cheese garnish. The ripe tomato, earthy celery and creamy stilton flavours are the perfect cocktail marriage. A sumptuous snack paired with one of the most iconic drinks in the word.
Top tip: If you like it spicy, just add more hot sauce and a pinch of chilli seeds!
- Pour all of your ingredients into a large jug and mix well so you can shake in batches.
- Take the large side of your cocktail shaker and fill it ¾ with ice and the same with your Bloody Mary mixture.
- To prepare the garnish, simply crumble a generous helping of 1912 Artisan stilton cheese and stuff it into the body of the celery stick
- Shake until chilled and fine strain into your glass before adding the garnish.
- Make sure to stir the jug each time you shake more mixture to incorporate the flavours!