- 6 thyme on the twig
- 100g radishes, quartered lengthways
- 200g mix of red and green grapes
- 60g pecans
- 100g olives
- 50g blackberries
- 400g of mixed meats, salami, prosciutto
- Small handful of rosemary sprigs
- 2 x 1912 cheese, lightly crumbled
- Selection of cheese biscuits
Discover a Stilton wreath like no other, this grazing wreath will take you on a journey from pure creaminess to intense tanginess, with layers of fl avour on every crumbling bite, this wreath is perfectly paired with a mix of sweet fruits, savoury meats and your favourite crackers. A simple, yet stunning centre piece for your Christmas table.
- Arrange the thyme in a largish circle to use as your template.
- Pinch and make the charcuterie meat into a rose like shape and dot around the wreath roughly in 4/5 places.
- Next get your 1912 and pull off into chunks and place next to the meats.
- Pick little groups of grapes on the vine on top or next to the meat and 1912, again in a cluster of 4/5 around the wreath.
- Lay the radish quarters in clusters around the wreath in roughly 4/5 places.
- Same again with the olives, blackberries and pecans.
- Finish with another 1912 in clumps around the
- Add any cheese biscuits, chutney of your choosing.